Well the cards give me idea on how I could manage this feeling of mine, I think her reading on cards on the second guy is CORRECT, we haven't yet talked after our first date ad he seems so busy, I don't want to take his time for the stuff that he prioritize. On contrary on the first guy, I don't know if it is TRUE? because he is a random person. He makes me feel that I'm special and everything by visiting, talking, teasing and everything at first I will blushed and giggle on the crazy stuff he acts whenever we are together but when the moment lasts I would think of it that he is just like that on his CLOSE friend. Yes, where Friends, that complicates everything. As day we talked he asked me twice if I love him? I can't answered him straight. Simply because I want to save my heart and I don't know if he likes me too? I know that I'm selfish and everything but sometimes this is the right thing to do and what i really want to do is to save the FRIENDSHIP that we have and I would not ask for more and anything but the relationship that we have.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment