Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
1. Bili ka ng century tuna. Ilagay mo sa isang napakalaking box—yung sinlaki ng TV o kaya box ng desktop PC mo. Tapos balutan mo ng magarang pambalot. Kuntsabahin mo na yung teacher niya sa Calculus. Sa gitna ng klase, bigla kang kumatok sa classroom. Pero dapat, incognito ka. Magsuot ka ng LBC jacket, magshades, at magsuot ng surgical mask. Pagpasok mo sa classroom, iabot mo yung box sa teacher, at papirmahin mo ng acknowledgement receipt. Tapos pabuksan mo in front of everyone. Tignan mong mabuti ang reaction sa mukha niya.
Later during the day, pag tinanong niya kung bakit Century Tuna ang binigay mo, iikot mo yung lata at ituro mo yung sign na “Omega 8.” Pag tinanong niya kung ano yung Omega 8, sabihin mo: “because you’re good for my heart.”
2. Mangolekta ka ng isang dosenang hanger na libre mong nakukuha tuwing nagpapa-dry clean ka. Tapos, sa bawat hanger, isula mo: “I miss hanging out with you.”
3. Instead of roses, kuha ka ng tissue paper sa banyo ng school mo. Gawin mong tissue paper roses. Gawa ka ng isang dosena. Pag-abot mo, sabihin mo, “Ganito kalinis ang pag-ibig ko sa’yo.”
4. Bili ka ng tetra pack ng mantikang Minola. Tapos bilugan mo yung “with Omega 8.” Hindi na siya magtatanong kung bakit.
5. Bigyan mo ng ice cream cone. Dapat cone lang at walang ice cream. Pag hinanap niya yung ice cream, sabihin mo, “natunaw na kakatitig sa’yo.”
6. Bili ka ng sandosenang box ng crayola. Kolektahin mo lahat ng black. Lagay mo sa isang box ng crayola. Sa likod, isulat mo: “Walang kulay ang buhay kung wala ka.”
7. Bigyan mo siya ng mumurahing bumbilya. Alam mo na siguro by this time kung ano ang isasagot pag tinanong niya kung bakit.
8. Itext mo siya ng: “Hindi tayo tao, hindi tayo hayop, hindi tayo halaman. Bagay tayo. Bagay!”
9. Bigyan mo siya ng calling card ng MMDA. Sa likod, isulat mo “para pag nagkabanggaan ang puso natin.”
10. Padalhan mo ng Happy Meal pero huwag mong ibibigay yung libreng laruan. Paghinanap niya, sabihin mo: “Ako yung freebie, at ikaw yung meal na nagpapahappy sa’kin.”
11. Sunugin ang kanyang bahay at padalhan ng hallmark card: "aanhin mo pa ang bahay mo, kung matagal ka nang nakatira sa puso ko"
12. Pagatapos sunugin ang kanyang bahay, padalhan siya ng isang box ng posporo, Guitar brand. unahan ang kanyang galit at sabihin, "ayan ang posporo na ginamit ko sa pagsunog ng iyong bahay, match na tayo"
13. Sa kalagitnaan ng isang malupit na bagyo, pasalubungan sya ng "salbabida", wag payong, o mainit na mami. Pag nagtanong bkt? ang isagot mo ay " ayaw kong malunod ka sa pag mamahal ko."
14. Pag pumayag na siyang makipagdate, dalhin mo siya sa canteen at huwag bibitawan ang kamay. Pag tinanong niya kung bakit, ituro mo yun sign na “don’t leave your valuables unattended”
Nakuha ko lang ito sa profile ng iba hahahaha. Ang sayang ishare HAHA.
Nakuha ko lang ito sa profile ng iba hahahaha. Ang sayang ishare HAHA.
Monday, October 7, 2013
- Sana matuto siyang MAKINIG sa ibang tao lalo na sa nagpapahalaga sa kanya ng bongga.
- Hindi lahat ng naririnig natin magugustuhan natin.
- Maging sensitive enough sa feelings ng iba.
- Forget, Let go and Move forward,
- Huwag taasan ang expectations sa isang tao lalo na at hindi kayo.
- Isasampal sayo ng TRUE FRIEND ang KATOTOHANAN kahit gaano KASAKIT. Dahil ayaw ka na nya MASAKTAN PA ULIT AT MAGING TANGA.
- Panindigan sana nya ang mga desisyon nya pero kapag nafeel na nya na hindi na siya MASAYA. Bitawan na nya at wag na nyang panindigan kasi ang pinakamahalaga sa lahat ay KUNG SAAN TAYO MASAYA.
- Huwag magdedecide para sa sarili lalo na at may ibang madadamay.
- Huwag masyadong MAPRIDE.
- Kapag sinaktan ka ng FRIEND mo hindi iyon INTENSYUNAL. Kung masaktan ka man nya MAGSOSORRY yun at maguguilty.
- Matutong magtiwala at hindi masamang magalit at magtampo sa taong SINUNGALING
- Sorry if di ako naging honest sa iyo about sa gusto kita. Una, Hindi ako sure, Pangalawa, Takot na takot ako Pangatlo. Sobrang mahalaga sa aking ang FRIENDSHIP natin.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
We all know the famous saying, “honesty is the best policy”. This idiom is an integrated part of all religion and people all over the world believe this even if they do not believe in any particular religion. But do we know the exact definition and meaning of honesty? There are some words which are very hard to define. For example, love. The meaning of love varies from person to person. Every person defines it on his own way. This is because of the wide sense of the word. Same thing goes for honesty. Understanding the proper meaning and wide sense of the word “honesty” is very difficult yet very important for each and every individual.
So what is the exact definition and meaning of honesty? Ok, I can give you a dictionary definition and meaning of honesty but is that sufficient? Will it explain the real spirit of the word? I do not think so. Let’s have a look on the detail significance of the sacred word honesty.
Honesty means being trustworthy: the most important and significant part of being honest is being trustworthy not only to the outside world but also to you. Being honest with yourself is the most difficult thing as you know yourself better than anyone does. You can lie to anyone about a particular thing or event or about your attitude toward something or someone but you cannot lie to yourself. When you cheat someone, or when you lie to someone may be they do not realize that you are cheating on them or lying to them but you do. At the end of the day, you are your own judge and on your judgment you know where you stand on the scale of trustworthiness. No matter how honest you are on other people’s eye, if you are not honest and trustworthy to yourself it would be like a throne that will keep on nagging you deep inside your mind. I think everyone knows this fact. So honesty means being trustworthy from inside and out.
Honestly means being genuine: another important part of being honest is being genuine. An honest person does not pretend. They say what they believe and do the same. If someone’s deeds and words do not match then he/she cannot be considered as an honest person. You can pretend to believe in something or in some values which you actually do not. May be none will ever find out that but one person always knows the truth, and that is you. So the definition and meaning of honesty is being genuine.
With these two qualities i.e. trustworthiness and genuine there come few more qualities and these are humble nature, orderly actions, execution, sacrifice and yielding nature. Let me explain this virtues and how these are related to the definition and meaning of honesty. Honesty must come up with humble nature and that would help a person to accomplish the truth. Orderly actions imply the attitude of an honest person to the search of truth. He would do anything to stick to the truth, to find out the truth and of course to make it known to the people if that brings any positive impact toward some certain people’s lives or towards the society. Execution is a very significant part of honesty. An honest person should be an executive of fairness and truth not only with himself but also to the other people of his society. Honesty does not mean just being honest alone; it also complies to encourage other people to be honest. An honest person needs to have the sacrificing mentality. If one does not possess this mentality he/she cannot be a complete honest person as most of the time honesty requires sacrifices. Sacrifice of one’s own interests in order to reveal the truth or might be in the search of truth. The last but not the least quality is yielding nature which means influencing the good views and activities even in the worst circumstances. Honesty is such a virtue which will influence you on encouraging others around you to do the right thing no matter what the situation.
The feeling of being honest cannot be expressed in words. Honesty makes a person immense, eternal and timeless. And at the same time being honest is not an easy job. The dedication, sacrifices, rigidity that comes with the word is not very easy to maintain and within a fraction of second one can be distracted from the track. It is true may be it is not possible to be honest each and every moment of our lives but that does not mean we should not try. We should struggle our level best on being honest so that we can make the world a better place.
At last it can be said that one single article is not enough to describe the definition and meaning of honesty still I have tried my level best. Hope you like that.